Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.536 RSD / ILS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 148% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 176,426 Дин. (6,407 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)