Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.811 RSD / ILS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 151% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 205,700 Дин. (7,396 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (44 minutes ago)