Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.774 RSD / ILS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 161% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 208,550 Дин. (7,248 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)