Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.892 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 159,528 Дин. (¥178,752) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 1,500Vatu (39 minutes ago)