Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 151,894 Дин. (¥169,837) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)