Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.895 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 179,605 Дин. (¥200,665) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)