Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 165% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 199,116 Дин. (¥202,562) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)