Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.937 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 168,502 Дин. (¥179,766) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €950 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,799 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)