Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 181,427 Дин. (¥197,213) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)