Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.919 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 147% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 165,729 Дин. (¥180,312) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)