Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.095 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 103% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 151,939 Дин. (15,051 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)