Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.072 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 102% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 165,392 Дин. (16,421 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (27 minutes ago)