Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.718 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 196% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 231,327 Дин. (19,741 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)