Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.776 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 202% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 245,425 Дин. (20,841 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)