Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.766 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 209% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 219,239 Дин. (18,633 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (about 1 hour ago)