Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.257 RSD / ILS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 110% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 167,920 Дин. (5,943 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)