Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.168 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,261 Дин. (€950) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)