Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.148 RSD / BDT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,763 Дин. (Taka 52,044) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)