Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.760 RSD / NZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 95% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 142,411 Дин. (NZ$2,102) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)