Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.093 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,529 Дин. (元5,137) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (37 minutes ago)