Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.081 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,479 Дин. (5,137元) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (37 minutes ago)