Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.910 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,035 Дин. (元4,970) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)