Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.178 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 110,833 Дин. (元7,302) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)