Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.815 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,629 Дин. (7,265元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)