Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.858 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 110% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 170,545 Дин. (元10,116) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (20 minutes ago)