Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.376 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,870 Дин. (6,430元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)