Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.955 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 112% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 165,372 Дин. (元9,754) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)