Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.177 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 142% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 181,457 Дин. (€1,473) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)