Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.134 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,951 Дин. (元5,349) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)