Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.979 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 74,300 Дин. (元4,960) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (23 minutes ago)