Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.979 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 73,223 Дин. (元4,889) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)