Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.984 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 45% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,844 Дин. (元5,808) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)