Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.706 RSD / MZN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,825 Дин. (52,644 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)