Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.667 RSD / MZN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 14% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,159 Дин. (54,079 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)