Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.964 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,650 Дин. (1,089 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 2 hours ago)