Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.183 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,548 Дин. (1,254 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)