Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.337 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,603 Дин. (1,181 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)