Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.055 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,348 Дин. (1,291 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)