Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.666 RSD / RUB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 54,037 Дин. (руб 32,429) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)