Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.618 RSD / RUB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 53,938 Дин. (руб 33,342) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)