Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.093 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,810 Дин. (37,441 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)