Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.261 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 58% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 128,602 Дин. (39,436 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)