Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08751 RSD / IQD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 73,004 Дин. (834,194 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)