Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09718 RSD / IQD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,544 Дин. (931,704 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (44 minutes ago)