Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.922 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 150% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 177,351 Дин. (¥192,263) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)