Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.014 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 216% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 236,668 Дин. (¥233,464) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 2 hours ago)