Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.753 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,119 Дин. (₨47,991) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (37 minutes ago)