Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.921 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 157,515 Дин. (¥171,017) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)