Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.904 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,861 Дин. (¥110,445) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)