Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.434 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 78,938 Дин. (7,566 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)