Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.761 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,504 Дин. (7,853 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (37 minutes ago)