Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.595 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,926 Дин. (8,877 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)