Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.691 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 67,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 63,882 Дин. (₨37,773) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)