Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.606 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,427 Дин. (₨51,322) in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)