Cost of living in Mysore, India vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.445 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 69,073 Дин. (₨47,792) in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (28 minutes ago)