Cost of living comparison between Mykolayiv, Ukraine and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.460 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,141 Дин. (13,259₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)