Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04507 RSD / TZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 14% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,246 Дин. (1,713,773 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)