Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.535 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,648 Дин. (₨38,866) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)