Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.706 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,882 Дин. (₨56,782) in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (32 minutes ago)