Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.463 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,252 Дин. (₨44,608) in Muzaffarpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)