Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.391 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,587 Дин. (₨47,856) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (44 minutes ago)