Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.442 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 63,053 Дин. (₨43,736) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)