Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.723 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 38% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,273 Дин. ($876) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)