Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.740 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 43% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,916 Дин. ($993) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (44 minutes ago)