Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 303.967 RSD / OMR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 146% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 199,732 Дин. (﷼ 657) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)