Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.722 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 121,420 Дин. (€1,031) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)