Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.778 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 62,056 Дин. (₨79,741) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)