Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.104 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 45% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 118,212 Дин. (₨107,072) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (34 minutes ago)