Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 38% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,165 Дин. (₨104,280) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)