Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.614 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,071 Дин. (RM3,087) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)