Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.861 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 68,787 Дин. (RM2,660) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)