Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.217 RSD / BDT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 46% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 41,301 Дин. (Taka 33,942) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)