Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.233 RSD / BDT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 46% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 37,443 Дин. (Taka 30,378) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 1,500Vatu (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)