Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08745 RSD / IQD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,137 Дин. (1,145,138 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)