Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.631 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,979 Дин. (1,660KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)