Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 60.561 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,858 Дин. (1,385KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)