Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.363 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,452 Дин. (1,382KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)