Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.597 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,149 Дин. (1,389KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)