Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.153 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,596 Дин. (1,375KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)