Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.252 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 73,838 Дин. (1,225KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)