Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.209 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 113,936 Дин. (1,803KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)