Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04467 RSD / TZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 13% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,123 Дин. (1,480,284 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)