Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25145 RSD / KMF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,243 Дин. (410,597 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)