Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24045 RSD / KMF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,741 Дин. (352,431 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (35 minutes ago)