Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24338 RSD / KMF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,746 Дин. (422,172 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)