Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.590 RSD / CUC *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,691 Дин. (816 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)