Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.472 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,706 Дин. (₨52,776) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)