Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.862 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 115% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 150,171 Дин. (€1,263) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)