Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 125.031 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 180% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 218,892 Дин. (€1,751) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)