Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.015 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 116% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 177,422 Дин. (€1,503) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)