Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.835 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 179% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 217,701 Дин. (€1,772) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (39 minutes ago)