Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.622 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 173% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 193,998 Дин. (€1,608) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)