Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.204 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,742 Дин. (R$ 2,476) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)