Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03349 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,645 Дин. (COL$2,408,185) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)