Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.325 RSD / TTD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 65% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,343 Дин. (7,983 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)