Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.312 RSD / TTD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 116,153 Дин. (7,586 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)