Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.043 RSD / TTD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 81% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 123,247 Дин. (8,193 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)