Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.415 RSD / TTD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 73% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 141,521 Дин. (9,818 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 1 hour ago)