Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.003 RSD / KES
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 38% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,470 Дин. (Shilling111,116) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)