Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 RSD / KES
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 65% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,603 Дин. (Shilling101,314) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)