Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 RSD / KES
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 28% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,549 Дин. (Shilling97,144) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)