Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.964 RSD / KES
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 27% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,093 Дин. (Shilling101,752) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (26 minutes ago)