Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10303 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 102% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 151,583 Дин. (₩1,471,304) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)