Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1511%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17903 RSD / SOS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 397% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 387,580 Дин. (2,164,834 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)