Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1459%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17857 RSD / SOS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 405% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 399,336 Дин. (2,236,338 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 4 hours ago)