Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.010 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 233% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 250,124 Дин. (¥247,656) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (24 minutes ago)