Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.901 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 161,196 Дин. (¥178,883) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (22 minutes ago)