Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.051 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,881 Дин. (1,282 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)