Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.425 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,228 Дин. (1,253 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)