Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.999 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,946 Дин. (1,146 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)